top of page

Holiday Event Tasting

Public·93 members

Omonoia v Karmiotissa live match 16 December 2023 Watch Live


Omonia Nicosia is in good form in Cyprus 1. Division and they won four home games at Neo GSP. Karmiotissa is in mixed form in 1. Division and they registered ...


Division 2023/2024 2023-10-21 detailsCyprus - 1. Division 2023/2024 2023-10-06 detailsCyprus - 1. Division 2023/2024 2023-09-30 details Statistic facts of last 10 matches Omonia 2Average scored goals per match1Average conceded goals per match80%Chance to score goal next match60%Chance to conceded goal next match4Number of clean sheet matches2Failure to score matches5Matches over 2. 5 goals in5Matches under 2. Division 2023/2024 2023-09-25 details Team form Karmiotissa Polemidion Cyprus - 1. Division 2023/2024 2023-12-10 details 50' Abdusalamov MagomedkhabibCyprus - 1. Division 2023/2024 2023-12-03 details 59' Chatzivasilis GiannisCyprus - 1. Division 2023/2024 2023-11-27 detailsCyprus - 1. Division 2023/2024 2023-11-12 detailsCyprus - 1. Division 2023/2024 2023-11-05 detailsCyprus - 1. Division 2023/2024 2023-10-28 detailsCyprus - Fa Cup 2023/2024 2023-10-25 detailsCyprus - 1. AC Omonia Nicosia have won 4 meetings with Karmiotissa, while Karmiotissa have won 0. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for AC Omonia Nicosia vs Karmiotissa from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between AC Omonia Nicosia and Karmiotissa? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing AC Omonia Nicosia, 0 tips backing Karmiotissa and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 75% against the AC Omonia Nicosia finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 9% against Karmiotissa winning. The draw is rated at 16%. 5 goals in15 min. Time without scored goal143 min. Time without conceded goal 2Number of Karmiotissa Polemidion wins3Number of Karmiotissa Polemidion draws5Number of Karmiotissa Polemidion loses1. 2Average scored goals per match2Average conceded goals per match70%Chance to score goal next match90%Chance to conceded goal next match1Number of clean sheet matches3Failure to score matches7Matches over 2. 5 goals in3Matches under 2. 5 goals in57 min. Time without scored goal0 min. Time without conceded goal Team standings Cyprus - 1. Division 2023/2024 Statistics for last 10 matches Over/Under goals in matchesOver/under 1. Omonia Nicosia vs Karmiotissa: LiveScore, Live Stream Omonia Nicosia vs Karmiotissa LiveScore, Live Stream + Prediction · Omonia Nicosia have good form in the last 5 games. Coach S. · Unbeaten run (3) for Omonia ... Omonia vs Karmiotissa Polemidion teams information, statistics and resultsCookies help us deliver, improve and enhance our services. Our site cannot work without cookies, so by using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Mobile or small screen device detected! Please choose website version: back to top Omonia soccer, footballOmonianameAthletic Club Omonia Nicosiacountry Cyprus Karmiotissa Polemidion soccer, footballKarmiotissa PolemidionnameAthletic Cultural Center Karmiotissa, Αθλητικό Πολιτιστικό Κέντρο Καρμιώτισσαcountry Cyprus Omonia Cyprus - 1. Division 2023/20242023-12-16 11:00OmoniaOmoniaKarmiotissa PolemidionKarmiotissa PolemidionOmonia vs Karmiotissa Polemidion soccer match Karmiotissa Polemidion Cyprus - 1. Division 2023/20242023-12-16 11:00OmoniaOmoniaKarmiotissa PolemidionKarmiotissa PolemidionOmonia vs Karmiotissa Polemidion soccer match Matches Cyprus - 1. Division 2023/2024 2023-08-26 detailsCyprus - 1. Division 2022/2023 2023-03-05 detailsCyprus - 1. Division 2022/2023 2022-12-05 detailsCyprus - FA Cup 2022/2023 2022-12-01 detailsCyprus - 1. Division 2020/2021 2020-12-18 detailsCyprus - 1. Division 2020/2021 2020-08-30 detailsFriendly Games - Friendly 2017/2018 2017-09-01 detailsCyprus - Division 1 2016/2017 2017-01-08 detailsCyprus - Division 1 2016/2017 2016-09-24 details Summary match facts0Karmiotissa Polemidion wins Karmiotissa Polemidion wins Omonia Cyprus - 1. Division 2023/2024 2023-12-10 detailsCyprus - 1. Omonia vs Karmiotissa Polemidion: live scores, lineups & Omonia v Karmiotissa Polemidion (16/12) on Cyta Championship. Get match preview including live scores, lineups, stats, H2H and much more. Division 2023/2024 2023-12-01 details 51' Charalambous CharalambosCyprus - 1. Division 2023/2024 2023-11-26 details 22' Nicolas Angelopoulos Giorgos 24' Nicolas Angelopoulos GiorgosCyprus - 1. Division 2023/2024 2023-11-10 detailsCyprus - 1. Division 2023/2024 2023-11-04 detailsCyprus - 1. Division 2023/2024 2023-10-29 detailsCyprus - 1. Division 2023/2024 2023-10-23 detailsCyprus - 1. Division 2023/2024 2023-10-07 detailsCyprus - 1. Division 2023/2024 2023-10-01 detailsCyprus - 1. AC Omonia Nicosia vs Karmiotissa Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-16Match Details Who: AC Omonia Nicosia vs Karmiotissa Competition: 1st Division When: 2023-12-16, 18:00 Venue: GSP Stadium AC Omonia Nicosia will host Karmiotissa at GSP Stadium on 2023-12-16 at 18:00 in an interesting encounter in 1st Division. AC Omonia Nicosia, currently sitting at 2 will be looking for important home win. Karmiotissa, on the other hand, sits in 12 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 75% chance of a home win, and a 9% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 16%. Previous results The head-to-head record for AC Omonia Nicosia vs Karmiotissa is worth a look. AC Omonia - Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion 05.12.2022 AC Omonia vs Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion score today - 05.12.2022 - Match result ⊕ azscore.com.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page