top of page

Holiday Event Tasting

Public·109 members

[[Soccer@@@]===] Inter Kashi vs. Delhi live watch 15.12.2023

Mohammedan are approaching the match in a good mood as well securing victories in 3 straight games against Rajasthan United FC, Delhi and TRAU FC extending ...

Inter Kashi vs Mohammedan SC, I-League 2023–24 Live Nov 21, 2023 — Mohammedan SC are currently at the top of the I League points table with 13 points. Scroll down to get live streaming and telecast details. ALSO READ: Bayern’s Gnabry sidelined by tendon injuryThe second goal also saw a moment of brilliance, albeit from the provider Robinson Singh, who nestled a perfect cross-field through ball into the path of a scampering Deepak on the right. The latter, on the move, laced his shot goalwards, and the 33-year-old Bhattacharya was beaten at his near post once again, leaving the Inter Kashi camp shell-shocked. Inter Kashi - Delhi FC Live - I-League: Football Scores & Follow the I-League live Football match between Inter Kashi and Delhi FC with Eurosport. watch replays. Keep up with what's happening in the Premier League ... I-League 2023-24: TRAU pips Inter Kashi to earn first win of campaignTRAU FC players celebrate after scoring a goal. | Photo Credit: AIFF TRAU FC players celebrate after scoring a goal. TRAU FC earned its first win of the I-League 2023-24 season, a 3-0 result, against newcomers Inter Kashi at the Kalyani Stadium, in Kalyani, on Sunday, December 10, 2023. Determined to turn their fortunes around, the Red Pythons came out all guns blazing, as Danish Aribam gave them the lead in the ninth minute, while Deepak Singh doubled the advantage in the 22nd. Inter Kashi vs Delhi FC Live Football Streaming For I- 2 hours ago — Check out the live streaming details for Inter Kashi and Delhi FC I-League 2023-24 match to be played at Kalyani Stadium. Story continues below ... Inter Kashi vs Delhi FC Inter Kashi vs Delhi FC - December 15, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. Abraham Okyere’s 76th-minute fireball of a strike only helped put the result beyond all doubt. It was a moment of magic that seemed to raise TRAU out of its early season slumber as Danish sold a dummy to Inter Kashi defender Lalruatthara, who had his heel dug into the Kalyani turf, attempting to keep the inside angle blocked. The 19-year-old quickly transferred the ball to his left and belted it in, beating Inter Kashi’s experienced keeper Arindam Bhattacharya at the near post. Inter Kashi vs Delhi | I-League | “Live scores” + “Preview” Follow the live scores of Inter Kashi vs Delhi in the I-League on OneFootball. Watch Live Matches At Ipl Fan Park In Kashi On Apr 30 Apr 28, 2023 — Inter College in Varanasi on April 30 to watch the live telecast of The Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore match on ... Inter Kashi vs Delhi FC Live Explore stats from Inter Kashi vs Delhi FC live on AiScore - we are updating the numbers on this page every second of the game. Commentary.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• A
    anxiety
  • S B S L
    SanMar Building Services LLC
  • H
    harrington.mendoza29
  • W C
    Wellness Counseling
bottom of page