top of page

Holiday Event Tasting

Public·97 members

RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim live match 16/12/2023 Soccer


Match RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim in the Bundesliga (12/16/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com.


Read more. Data AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a RB Leipzig win with a probability of 68. 31%. A draw had a probability of 18% and a win for Hoffenheim had a probability of 13. RB Leipzig 1-0 Hoffenheim - Bundesliga - April 29, 2023 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleMore game data and we say below the videosWe said: RB Leipzig 3-1 Hoffenheim Both sides will be keen to quickly bounce back from setbacks last weekend and put together another good run of form heading down the home straight to ensure that they meet their respective top-flight targets. Having already beaten Hoffenheim twice this season by an aggregate score of 6-2, Leipzig will be regarded as favourites to come out on top on Saturday and they should have too much for the visitors in the final third. RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim: live 16 december 2023. Team RB Leipzig - Hoffenheim. 1. Bundesliga, 16.12.2023 11:30. Live game, news, stats, videos, lineups, bets. 67%. The most likely scoreline for a RB Leipzig win was 2-0 with a probability of 10. 33%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9. 71%) and 1-0 (8. 91%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8. 36%), while for a Hoffenheim win it was 1-2 (3. 93%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 8. 9% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that RB Leipzig would win this match. RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim prediction 16.12.2023 2 hours ago — Considering the previous h2h games, home-pitch advantage, and Hoffenheim's poor road run, we think RB Leipzig should secure a sixth home win in ... Leipzig v Hoffenheim | 29 April 2023 Latest news, stats and live commentary for the Bundesliga's meeting between Leipzig v Hoffenheim on the 29 April 2023. RB Leipzig vs HoffenheimResults & stats ... RB Leipzig - TSG Hoffenheim: Live Stream & on TV today TSG Hoffenheim @ RB Leipzig is an upcoming Soccer event that takes place on Dec 16 at 12:30 PM. You can livestream TSG Hoffenheim @ RB Leipzig on ESPN Plus.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

  • Мишa Бобков
    Мишa Бобков
  • Маша Добровольская
    Маша Добровольская
  • NitroGen
    NitroGen
  • D G
    dickgregory gulizce
bottom of page