top of page

Holiday Event Tasting

Public·99 members

Today: Modena vs. Cittadella live watch 16 December 2023


... Livescore | Footy Scores | Live Football Streaming | Feedinco Tips · Football Predictions Today | Bettors.Club. Copyright © 2023 Powered By Goaloo All Rights ...


Modena FC vs AS Cittadella Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-16Match Details Who: Modena FC vs AS Cittadella Competition: Serie B When: 2023-12-16, 15:00 Venue: Alberto Braglia Modena FC will host AS Cittadella at Alberto Braglia on 2023-12-16 at 15:00 in an interesting encounter in Serie B. Modena FC, currently sitting at 7 will be looking for important home win. AS Cittadella, on the other hand, sits in 6 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 45% chance of a home win, and a 25% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 30%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Modena FC vs AS Cittadella is worth a look. Modena FC have won 0 meetings with AS Cittadella, while AS Cittadella have won 0. Modena vs Cittadella (Italian Serie B - 2008/11/01) Live FootballAnt also offers an intelligent way to watch the match (live digital streaming), keeping an eye on the action, live scores, and other data. With live ... Modena vs Cittadella - live score, predicted lineups and Modena vs Cittadella on Sat, Dec 16, 2023, 13:00 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match The current head to head record for the teams are Modena four wins ... Modena vs Cittadella live score, H2H and lineups Modena Cittadella live score (and video online live stream) starts on 16 Dec 2023 at 13:00 UTC time at Alberto Braglia stadium, Modena city, Italy in Serie ... Match Apr 3, 2023 — Modena vs Cittadella :: April 3, 2023 :: Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos by Live Soccer TV. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Modena FC vs AS Cittadella from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Modena FC and AS Cittadella? At the moment there are 2 tips in the 1X2 market, with 2 tips backing Modena FC, 0 tips backing AS Cittadella and 0 tips favouring the draw. Modena FC - AS Cittadella: Live Stream & on TV today Where to live stream & watch Modena FC - AS Cittadella on TV today: Is it on Prime Video, etc? Discover all live stream and TV options now on JustWatch!


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

  • C J
    camila johnson
  • K C
    kadourisarah chantellegribbon
  • Мишa Бобков
    Мишa Бобков
  • Маша Добровольская
    Маша Добровольская
bottom of page