top of page

Holiday Event Tasting

Public·94 members

Bristol vs Sunderland live free 16 December 2023 Free

Watch our U18s in #FAYouthCup action against. @Boro. this evening at the Stadium of Light! Click below for the live stream.... Slide 1 of 3 - Carousel.

Preview: Sunderland AFC (H) 16 hours ago — Since then, they have grabbed maximum points in their last two matches with victories against West Bromwich Albion and most notably, Leeds ... Thanks RTB. After the Leeds masterclass from a certain Mr Dodds I am not predicting any lineup. His looked loony to me and look what happened. One thing. I think Roberts is getting closer to the man we know. At some point soon he is going to directly impact. Another thing. Pritch - can he go again? If so yes please. #5 I can't wait for this game tbh, no reason we can't win... Bristol City U-21 vs Sunderland U-21 Live Score and Live We will provide only official live stream strictly from the official channels of the league or the teams whenever it is available. Live streaming will begin ... I think we'll win well, sadly I can't make it. I like the formation, except I'd have Ekwah on the bench, move Jobe alongside Neil and play Mayenda up front. Bristol will collapse if we put pressure on them and get the ball into the box quickly...... either down the channels or low balls fired across the box. Once we quieten their crowd it's game over. #6 I think Ruysn may come back for this one and have Pritch just behind with Jobe and Neil in CM. But who knows! Haway Doddsy and the Lads. 1-3 Roberts, Pritch and Hume for us. #7 Young Ted and RTB like this. King Kareoke Sep 25, 2019 715 2, 055 If Seelt is fit would imagine he would at least be on the bench #8 True - I was fearing the worst after he went down during the Leeds game #9 TopCat_ Oct 1, 2019 10, 258 23, 572 Think I'd go:Patterson Huggins Ballard O'Nien Hume Neil Ekwah Roberts Pritchard Clarke Jobe​ Subs: Bishop, Seelt, Triantis, Aouchiche, Ba, Mayenda, Rusyn, Burstow, Dack #10 Another team who we’ve had tight games against recently but confidence in football is massive and our last two results must have the lads busting to get at this game. Jenson Seelt is expected to be available despite sitting out training today, while Jay Matete and Timothee Pembele have been penciled in for next week's U21 game against Arsenal. Aji Alese and Dennis Cirkin are back in training. Bristol City dropped to 15th place after losing 2-1 at Blackburn. Liam Manning's bright start to life with the Robins has tailed off, with this their fourth game without a win. Manning and Bristol City will rue the fact they failed to take their chances when they were on top. Mike Dodds: "Same as Saturday, I'm delighted for the players and the staff, the work ethic behind the scenes that goes into the preparation and I'm buzzing for the fans. Match Day Thread - Bristol City FC v Sunderland AFC – Saturday 16th December 2023 - KO 15:00 Match Day Thread - Bristol City FC v Sunderland AFC – Saturday 16th December 2023 - KO 15:00 | Not606 Joined: Jan 28, 2011 Messages: 17, 654 Likes Received: 33, 351 Sunderland travel to Ashton Gate to face Bristol City in the Championship. Last time out Sunderland beat Leeds and Bristol lost to Blackburn. The Black Cats moved up to 6th and are 11 points off 3rd placed Leeds. Mike Dodds will take charge of this game while the club continue their search for a new head coach. Dodds has won both of his 2 games while in temporary charge of the squad. Match Day Thread - Bristol City FC v Sunderland AFC 1 day ago — Live Stream: Available to overseas fans: https://safc.com/news/team-news/ ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page