top of page

Holiday Event Tasting

Public·99 members

[SPORT***] Real Kashmir - Shillong Lajong live 16.12.2023

16 hours ago — Free predictions for the match Real Kashmir - Shillong Lajong: 16.12.2023 | I-League ⚽ Predictions by soccer experts and cappers ⭐ Best ...

This is Round 11 of the I-League. Predicted lineups are available for the match a few days in advance while the actual lineup will be available about an hour ahead of the match. The current head to head record for the teams are Real Kashmir FC two wins, Shillong Lajong FC no wins, and no draws. About the matchReal Kashmir FC is playing home against Shillong Lajong FC at TRC Polo Synthetic Turf Ground on Sat, Dec 16, 2023, 08:30 UTC. Real Kashmir FC vs Shillong Lajong Live Score & Result | 16 Dec 2023 | FOOTLIVEEngland Italy France Germany Spain Greece Portugal Youth Results Europe (A-L) + Europe (M-Z) + America + Asia + Africa + Oceania + Match Real Kashmir FC vs Shillong Lajong results and Live score on footlive. com. Real Kashmir FC - Shillong Lajong match for I League starts on 16/12/2023 at 08:30 UTC/GMT. With footlive. com you can follow Real Kashmir FC results and Shillong Lajong results. Real Kashmir vs Shillong Lajong » Predictions, Odds, Live Did you know that Shillong Lajong FC scores 29% of their goals between the minutes 16-30? Real Kashmir haven't lost in their last 5 games. Shillong Lajong FC ... Real Kashmir vs Shillong Lajong Stats H2H Preview and 22 hours ago — Real Kashmir - Shillong Lajong match stats and live score, Head-to-head records Preview and Prediction 2023-12-16. Real Kashmir - Shillong Lajong 16.12.2023 2 days ago — Real Kashmir vs Shillong Lajong score today - 16.12.2023 - Match result ⊕ azscore.com. Real Kashmir vs Shillong Lajong FC | I-League Follow the live scores of Real Kashmir vs Shillong Lajong FC in the I-League on OneFootball. Real Kashmir FC vs Shillong Lajong FC - live score, predicted lineups and H2H stats. InsightsHave scored 11 goals in their last 5 matchesReal Kashmir FC have won the previous 2 matches against Shillong Lajong FC. Have scored 7 goals in their last 5 matchesRanked 2 at home this seasonAbout the matchReal Kashmir FC is playing home against Shillong Lajong FC at TRC Polo Synthetic Turf Ground on Sat, Dec 16, 2023, 08:30 UTC. Live Betting Odds - Real Kashmir vs Shillong Lajong FC Real-time betting odds for the football match between Real Kashmir and Shillong Lajong FC. Statistical analysis of bookie odds for the Shillong Lajong FC ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• C J
    camila johnson
  • K C
    kadourisarah chantellegribbon
  • Мишa Бобков
    Мишa Бобков
  • Маша Добровольская
    Маша Добровольская
bottom of page